Monday 19 January 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ervin Nyíregyházi and Simone Barbier.
Life of an American Fireman, directed by George S. Fleming, Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1903 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Ervin Nyíregyházi
- Alfred Lane: Beit connoisseur.
- Simone Barbier: French tennis player, she was a runner up in the 1930 French Open tournament.
- Ervin Nyiregyhazi: Hungarian musician who composed more than 700 works and was often called "the soul of Liszt.
- Boris Blacher: German composer (Purloined Letter), dies at age 72.
- 1st regular transatlantic radio broadcast between US and England
- New bicycle race "Tour de France" announced.