Monday 19 January 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ervin Nyíregyházi and Alfred Lane.
Der Specht, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while The Pit by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1903 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Ervin Nyíregyházi
- Alfred Lane: Beit connoisseur.
- Simone Barbier: French tennis player, she was a runner up in the 1930 French Open tournament.
- Ervin Nyiregyhazi: Hungarian musician who composed more than 700 works and was often called "the soul of Liszt.
- Boris Blacher: German composer (Purloined Letter), dies at age 72.
- 1st regular transatlantic radio broadcast between US and England
- New bicycle race "Tour de France" announced.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Come Down, Ma Evening Star - Mina Hickman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?