Monday January 12, 1903
US date format: 1/12/1903, UK date format: 12/1/1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see zodiac on January 12, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Igor V and Igor Kurchatov.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Come Down, Ma Evening Star by Mina Hickman.
Electrocuting an Elephant, directed by , was one of the most viewed movie released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 12, 1903?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
- Rhodes Opera House burns in Boyertown Pa, killing 170
- Harry Houdini performs at Rembrandt theater, Amsterdam.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 12, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Mina Hickman - Come Down, Ma Evening Star
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 12, 1903?
On January 12, 1903 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is January 12, 1903?
On January 12, 1903 the zodiac sign was Capricorn.
Who was the US President on January 12, 1903?
On January 12, 1903 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 12, 1903?
On January 12, 1903 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on January 12, 1903?
On January 12, 1903 Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on January 12, 1903?
On January 12, 1903 several famous people were born including, Igor V, Igor Kurchatov.