Tuesday 27 January 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Carew Eccles and Otto P Weyland.
The Divorce, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Lovey Mary by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1903 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
- John Carew Eccles: Australian neuropsychologist, Nobel laureate (d. 1997).
- Otto P Weyland: American military figure (d. 1979).
- Jules Noel: French athlete, an Olympics champion discus thrower at Los Angeles 1932.
- Andr? Arthus: Lille physician.
- John Eccles: Australian-Swiss neurophysiologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997).
- Otto Weyland: American general (d. 1979)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Good Old Summer Time - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?