Tuesday 27 January 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Eccles (neurophysiologist) and Otto P Weyland.
English Barnyard Scene, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1903 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
- John Eccles (neurophysiologist)
- Otto P Weyland: American military figure (d. 1979).
- Jules Noel: French athlete, an Olympics champion discus thrower at Los Angeles 1932.
- John Carew Eccles: Australian neuropsychologist, Nobel laureate (d. 1997).
- John Eccles: Australian-Swiss neurophysiologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Bamboo Tree - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Down Where the Wurzburger Flows - Arthur Collins