Friday 23 January 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jorge Eliecer Gaitan and Kalanag .
The Divorce, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1903 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Jorge Eliecer Gaitan: Colombian politician (d. 1948).
- Kalanag : German magician and entertainer in the '50s.
- Victor Simon: French medium, painter and psychic, an outsider artist.
- Jorge Gaitán: Colombian lawyer and politician 16th Minister of National Education of Colombia (d. 1948).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Come Down, Ma Evening Star - Mina Hickman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?