Friday 23 January 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kalanag and Jorge Eliecer Gaitan.
Life of an American Fireman, directed by George S. Fleming, Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1903 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Kalanag : German magician and entertainer in the '50s.
- Jorge Eliecer Gaitan: Colombian politician (d. 1948).
- Victor Simon: French medium, painter and psychic, an outsider artist.
- Jorge Gaitán: Colombian lawyer and politician 16th Minister of National Education of Colombia (d. 1948).