Friday 2 January 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anton van Duinkerken [Willem JMA Asselbergs] and Juan Caruso.
Ingenious Soubrette, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1903 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
- Anton van Duinkerken [Willem JMA Asselbergs]: literary.
- Juan Caruso: Uruguayan photographer of long career.
- President T Roosevelt shuts down post office in Indianola Michigan, for refusing to accept its appointed postmistress because she was black.