Wednesday 3 July 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Fourquet and Eustace Gibbs.
High Voltage, directed by Howard Higgin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Dodsworth by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1929!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1929 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Eustace Gibbs: Vice marshal (Diplomatic Corps).
- André Fourquet: French murderer.
- Joanne Herring: American socialite, businesswoman, political activist, philanthropist, diplomat, and former television talk show host.
- Clément Perron: Canadian director producer and screenwriter (d. 1999).
- Béatrice Picard: Canadian actress.
- Dunlop Latex Development Laboratories made foam rubber
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?