Monday 3 July 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Kundla and Jean Offenberg.
Nugget Jim's Pardner, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1916 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- John Kundla: American college and professional basketball coach.
- Jean Offenberg: Belgium sport Champion.
- 1st of 3 fatal shark attacks occurred near New Jersey shore (4 die)
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Yaaka Hula Hickey Dula - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- All I Want is a Cottage, Some Roses, and You - Geoffrey O'Hara
- That Hula Hula - Charles King & Elizabeth Brice
- Birds in the Night (A Lullaby) - Sophie Braslau