Sunday 23 July 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ben Weber and Ronald Ridout.
Madcap Ambrose, directed by Fred Hibbard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1916 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Ben Weber: St. Louis, Missouri -- Composer (Thorne Music Award-1965).
- Ronald Ridout: School textbook author.
- Paul Bernon: Chamb?ry Military man.
- Laurel Martyn: Australian ballerina and choreographer (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Missouri Waltz - Victor Military Band
- Arrah Go On, I'm Going Back to Oregon - Peerless Quartet
- The Star-Spangled Banner - Prince's Orchestra
- There's a Quaker Down in Quaker Town - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Non E Ver ('tis Not True) - Emilio DeGogorza
- They Didn't Believe Me - Grace Kerns & Reed Miller