Sunday 30 July 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert van Spaendonk and Jacques Le Magnen.
Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1916 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Robert van Spaendonk: Dutch resistance fighter.
- Jacques Le Magnen: Le Havre physician.
- Dick Wilson: English-American actor (d. 2007).
- German saboteurs blow up a munitions plant on Black Tom Island, New Jersey.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 July 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Quaker Down in Quaker Town - Peerless Quartet
- Baby Shoes - Henry Burr
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?