Tuesday 25 July 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Allemand and Ko van Dijk Jr.
Madcap Ambrose, directed by Fred Hibbard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1916 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Ko van Dijk Jr: Dutch actor (Zaak M P).
- André Allemand: French aviator.
- Clarence Bell: American military, vice admiral.
- Ko Van Dijk: Dutch theatrical, television, film and radio play actor and theatre director.
- Andre Allemand: France sport Champion.
- Lucien Saulnier: Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1989).
- Explosion at Lake Erie and Cleveland Waterworks.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Baby Shoes - Henry Burr
- There's a Quaker Down in Quaker Town - Peerless Quartet