Friday 28 July 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include VM Brockwell and David Brown.
The Girl Who Wrecked His Home, directed by Albert Ward, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Seventeen by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1916 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- There's a Quaker Down in Quaker Town - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- The Star-Spangled Banner - Prince's Orchestra
- Missouri Waltz - Victor Military Band
- Arrah Go On, I'm Going Back to Oregon - Peerless Quartet
- They Didn't Believe Me - Grace Kerns & Reed Miller
- Non E Ver ('tis Not True) - Emilio DeGogorza
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?