Sunday 3 June 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Paterson and Elliot Jay Tanzer.
Back to Bataan, directed by Edward Dmytryk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1945
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 3 June 1945. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1945 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Bill Paterson: Scottish-English actor.
- Elliot Jay Tanzer
- Claudio Lippi: Italian television presenter, actor and singer.
- Jon Peters: American film producer, and former hair stylist.
- Elliot Tanzer: American professional astrologer, teacher, lecturer and writer for many years, the author of "Starviews," a collection of astrological essays, meditation and metaphysics.
- Hale S Irwin: Joplin, Missouri -- PGA golfer (1974 US Open).
- Ramon Jacinto: Filipino singer guitarist and businessman founded the Rajah Broadcasting Network.
- Roger Lane-Nott: English admiral.
- Hale Irwin: American golfer and architect.
- John Derbyshire: British-American mathematician and political commentator.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Johnnie Johnston - Laura
- Dream (When You're Feeling Blue) - Frank Sinatra
- Good, Good, Good (That's You-That's You) - Xavier Cugat & His Waldorf-Astoria Orchestra
- Bing Crosby (Xavier Cugat Orchestra) - You Belong To My Heart