Wednesday 19 March 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Brusseaux .
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1913 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Michel Brusseaux: French professional footballer (d. 1986).
- John Thomas composer: dies at age 87.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- American Quartet - That Old Girl of Mine
- When I Get You Alone To-Night - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- On the Road to Mandalay - Frank Croxton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?