Saturday 29 March 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 29, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jiri Weiss and Georges Candilis.
On His Wedding Day, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1913 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Jiri Weiss
- Georges Candilis
- Niall MacGinnis: Dublin, Ireland -- Actor (Curse of the Demon).
- Phil Foster: Brooklyn, New York -- Comedian (Frank De Fazio-Laverne & Shirley).
- R S Thomas: Welsh poet (d. 2000).
- R Thomas: Welsh priest and poet (d. 2000).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Where the River Shannon Flows
- Beautiful Doll Good-Bye - American Quartet