Wednesday 26 March 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacqueline de Romilly and Jacqueline De Romilly.
Les Misérables, Part 2: Fantine, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Heart of the Hills by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1913 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Jacqueline de Romilly: French philologist and classical scholar (d. 2010).
- Jacqueline De Romilly: French philologist, classical scholar and fiction writer.
- Paul Erdos: Hungarian mathematician.
- Maurice Donat: Murasson physician.
- Paul Erdős: Hungarian-Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1996).
- Salme Rootare: Estonian chess player (d. 1987)
- Dayton, Ohio almost destroyed when Scioto, Miami, and Muskingum River reach flood stage simultaneously
- Bulgaria captures Adrianople, ending the first Balkan War.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sympathy - Helen Clark & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?