Sunday 30 March 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frankie Laine and Richard Helms.
On His Wedding Day, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1913 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Frankie Laine: Asuccessful American singer, songwriter, and actor whose career spanned 75 years, from his first concerts in 1930 with a marathon dance company to his final performance of "That's My Desire" in 2005.
- Richard Helms: American professional spy and government appointee to the executive post as head of the CIA.
- Frankie Laine [Frank Paul LoVecchio] Chicago Illinois: singer (Hey, Good Lookin', That's My Desire)/ actor (Frankie Laine Show, Rawhide).
- Marc Davis in Bakersfield: California, USA; Disney Studios 1935-78, animator on many films, worked on Disneyland attractions, named Disney Legend 1989.
- Censu Tabone: President of Malta.
- Ċensu Tabone: Maltese general physician and politician 4th President of Malta (d. 2012).
- Marc Davis: American animator (d. 2000).
- Gottfried Reinhardt: theatre producer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Where the River Shannon Flows
- Beautiful Doll Good-Bye - American Quartet