Friday 3 June 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wilfred Thesiger and Alfons Deloor.
L'abbandonata, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1910 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Wilfred Thesiger: British explorer, travel writer and photographer, also called Mubarak bin London (Arabic for "the blessed one from London").
- Alfons Deloor: Belgium sport Champion.
- Paulette Goddard: Actress (Hazard), dies in Switzerland at 78.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 June 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?