Friday 3 June 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paulette Goddard and Wilfred Thesiger.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1910 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Paulette Goddard: Actress (Hazard), dies in Switzerland at 78.
- Wilfred Thesiger: British explorer, travel writer and photographer, also called Mubarak bin London (Arabic for "the blessed one from London").
- Alfons Deloor: Belgium sport Champion.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Cubanola Glide - Billy Murray
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Ada Jones
- My Southern Rose - Henry Burr