Sunday 2 April 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Serge Lifar and Kurt Herbert Adler.
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1905 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Serge Lifar
- Kurt Herbert Adler
- Kurt Adler: Austrian-born American conductor and opera house director.
- Francis-Albert Bougon: French Catholic priest, who served as Bishop of Emeritus of Moulins (1956-1975).
- Edmond Jouhaud: French military, one of four generals who led a military coup in Algeria in April 1961.
- Cairo to Cape Town railway opens
- The Simplon Tunnel is officially opened through the Alps.