Sunday 30 April 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 30, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Lemaire and Henry Peyret.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1905 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
- Georges Lemaire: Belgium sport Champion.
- Henry Peyret: Auch Journalist.
- Jean Popot: Charenton Writer.
- Sergey Nikolsky: Russian mathematician and academic (d. 2012).
- 1st official soccer game between Belgium-Netherlands (1-4)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Reuben Haskins' Ride in the Red Devil - Len Spencer
- Harry Macdonough - You and I
- Oh Promise Me - Henry Burr
- Listen to the Big Brass Band - Frank Stanley