Sunday April 30, 1905
US date format: 4/30/1905, UK date format: 30/4/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 30, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Georges Lemaire and Henry Peyret.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 30, 1905?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 30, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley - Listen to the Big Brass Band
- Henry Burr - Oh Promise Me
- Harry Macdonough - You and I
- Len Spencer - Reuben Haskins' Ride in the Red Devil