Tuesday 18 April 1905
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1905 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Albert Simonin: French novelist and screenwriter of the French film noir genre and police movies.
- Sydney Halter: Canadian lawyer and businessman (d. 1990).
- George Hitchings: American physician and pharmacologist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 April 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home - Byron G. Harlan
- When I'm Away from You, Dear - Richard Jose
- The Day That You Grew Colder - Richard Jose
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?