Tuesday April 11, 1905
US date format: 4/11/1905, UK date format: 11/4/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 11, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Attila József .
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 11, 1905?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- See more
- Attila József: Hungarian poet and educator (d. 1937).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 11, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Richard Jose - When I'm Away from You, Dear
- Richard Jose - The Day That You Grew Colder
- Byron G. Harlan - It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home