Tuesday 11 April 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Attila József .
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1905 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home - Byron G. Harlan
- The Day That You Grew Colder - Richard Jose
- When I'm Away from You, Dear - Richard Jose