Saturday 8 April 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Scherfig and George Baxter.
while The Clansman by Thomas Dixon, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1905!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 8 April 1905 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- George Baxter: Paris, France -- Actor (Flying Saucer, Lili, Caged).
- Hans Scherfig: Danish marxist / writer (Idealister, Frydenholm).
- Helen B: M Fennell Joseph anti-apartheid writer (Side by Side).
- Ilka Chase: American actress, writer and humorist.
- Joachim Büchner: German sprinter and graphic designer (d. 1978).
- Helen Joseph: South African anti-apartheid activist (d. 1992).
- Erwin Keller: German field hockey player (d. 1971).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?