Saturday 8 April 1905
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1905 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- George Baxter: Paris, France -- Actor (Flying Saucer, Lili, Caged).
- Hans Scherfig: Danish marxist / writer (Idealister, Frydenholm).
- Helen B: M Fennell Joseph anti-apartheid writer (Side by Side).
- Ilka Chase: American actress, writer and humorist.
- Joachim Büchner: German sprinter and graphic designer (d. 1978).
- Helen Joseph: South African anti-apartheid activist (d. 1992)
- Erwin Keller: German field hockey player (d. 1971)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 April 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?