Saturday 29 April 1905US date format: 4/29/1905, UK date format: 29/4/1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 29, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy de Polignac and Robert Currie.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1905 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Guy de Polignac
- Robert Currie: Scottish military and rear admiral.
- Guy Polignac: French noted family, the older brother of Louis de Polignac.
- Ignacio Cervantes composer: dies at age 57.
- 2 rain falls in 10 minutes in Taylor, Texas
- Pierre de Brazza lands in Libreville Gabon.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Reuben Haskins' Ride in the Red Devil - Len Spencer
- Harry Macdonough - You and I
- Oh Promise Me - Henry Burr
- Listen to the Big Brass Band - Frank Stanley