Friday 4 April 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ed Steinbrecher and David Sexton.
Mammy, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1930 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Ed Steinbrecher
- David Sexton: Soccer manager.
- Steinbrecher : American second generation astrologer, lecturer, teacher and metaphysician.
- Vladimir Majakovski: Russian poet.
- The Communist Party of Panama is founded.