Thursday 3 April 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helmut Kohl and Jenny Clève.
Mammy, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1930 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Helmut Kohl: German politician and chancellor of Germany, with 16 years of service.
- Jenny Clève
- Lawton Chiles: American politician, the Governor of Florida.
- Gareth Knight: British occultist and writer, considered one of the world’s foremost authorities on ritual magic, Qabalistic symbolism and the Western Mystery Tradition.
- Mario Menéndez: Argentinian general and politician (d. 2015).
- Wally Moon: American baseball player and coach.
- Max Frankel: Journalist (Tables of Id of Organic Compounds).
- Emma Albani: Canadian-English soprano and actress (d. 1930).
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Canadiens sweep Boston Bruins in 2 games
- Ras Tafari becomes Emperor Haile Selassie of Abyssinia (Ethiopia).