Friday 11 April 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anton LaVey and Ronald Fraser.
All Quiet on the Western Front, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1930 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Anton LaVey: American founder of the Church of Satan (Born 1930).
- Ronald Fraser
- Carl Franklin in Richmond: California, USA; actor (Fantastic Journey).
- Clive Exton: Scriptwriter and playwright.
- Kazuo Fukushima: Composer.
- James Alan: Ferman; secretary (British Board of Film Classification).
- W G [Bill] Hefner American politician (Representative-Democrat-North Carolina: 1975-).
- Ray Blanton: Politician.
- Nicholas F: Brady; US Secretary of Treasury (1988-93).
- Anton Lavey: American Satanist and author of "The Satanic Bible.
- Nicholas Brady: American businessman and politician 68th United States Secretary of the Treasury.
- Walter Krüger: German javelin thrower.
- Joseph Burnett-Stuart: CEO (Robert Fleming Holdings).
- Dolores Huerta: Activist.