Sunday 20 April 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Anderson and Dwight Gustafson.
Paramount on Parade, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Years of Grace by Margaret Ayers Barnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1930 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- James Anderson: Australian businessman and underworld figure, nicknamed "Big Jim" Anderson, and known as the lago of Sydney’s Kings Cross nightclub district, after Shakespeare’s evil conspirator in Othello.
- Dwight Gustafson: American composer and conductor (d. 2014).
- Antony Jay: English director and screenwriter.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?