Sunday 20 April 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dick Sargent and James Anderson.
All Quiet on the Western Front, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1930 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Dick Sargent: Actor.
- James Anderson: Australian businessman and underworld figure, nicknamed "Big Jim" Anderson, and known as the lago of Sydney’s Kings Cross nightclub district, after Shakespeare’s evil conspirator in Othello.
- Dwight Gustafson: American composer and conductor (d. 2014).
- Antony Jay: English director and screenwriter.