Sunday 2 December 1923US date format: 12/2/1923, UK date format: 2/12/1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 2, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Léon Schwartzenberg and Roland Dubillard.
The Great Outdoors, directed by Fred Guiol, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 December 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1923!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1923 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Léon Schwartzenberg
- Roland Dubillard: French writer, playwright and actor.
- Eugene Carroll: American government official, career military man who rose to the rank of Rear Admiral and subsequently became Vice-President of the Center for Defense Information, Washington D.C.
- Roland Dudillard: Paris 7éme Actor.
- Meshulam Riklis chief executive (McCrory Corporation): Mr.
- Maria Callas: Opera Singer.
- Emile Casalegno: St Rambert en Bugey EXecutives.
- Maria M Callas in New York City: New York, USA; soprano (Carmen, Mademoiselle Award-1953).
- Tomas Breton y Hernandez: Composer, dies at 72.