Friday 4 February 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Betty Friedan and Lotfi Asker Zadeh.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1921 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Betty Friedan: American feminist pioneer and organizer, lecturer and writer, the author of "The Feminine Mystique," which became a best-seller, translated into 13 languages.
- Lotfi Asker Zadeh: American-Iranian/Russian mathematician and computer scientist.
- Lotfi Zadeh: Azerbaijani-American mathematician and computer scientist.
- Xavier Mellery Belgian painter/illustrator: dies at age 75.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band