Saturday 9 July 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 9, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Ducrocq and John Money.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1921 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Albert Ducrocq: French scientist, journalist, writer and inventor to whom we owe, among other things, the electronic fox (circa 1950), one of the first ancestors of robotics.
- John Money: New Zealand-born American sexologist (Born 1921).
- Jacob J Hage: Dutch farmer / WWII resistance fighter.
- David Jones: American general (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Whip-Poor-Will - Look for the Silver Lining (Medley) - Vernon Country Club Band
- You Can't Keep a Good Man Down - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- Scandanavia - Al Jolson