Saturday 23 July 1921US date format: 7/23/1921, UK date format: 23/7/1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Brown and Malachi Martin.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1921 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Robert Brown
- Malachi Martin
- Heinz Bennent: Aachen, Germany -- Actor (Possession).
- Jerome Rosen: Composer.
- David Lawmn: CEO (Prestige Group).
- Calvert DeForest: American actor (d. 2007).
- Peter Twiss: Test pilot.
- Harry Hookway: Pro-chancellor (Loughborough University).
- Chinese communist party forms under Henk Sneevliet
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cherie - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- My Man (Mon Homme) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sterling Trio