Saturday 23 July 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Brown and Malachi Martin.
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1921 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Robert Brown
- Malachi Martin
- Harry Hookway: Pro-chancellor (Loughborough University).
- Heinz Bennent: Aachen, Germany -- Actor (Possession).
- Jerome Rosen: Composer.
- Peter Twiss: Test pilot.
- Calvert DeForest: American actor (d. 2007).
- David Lawmn: CEO (Prestige Group).
- Chinese communist party forms under Henk Sneevliet
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Man (Mon Homme) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sterling Trio
- Cherie - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?