Sunday 31 July 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Whitney Young and Peter Benenson.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1921 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Whitney Young: American civil rights activist (d. 1971).
- Peter Benenson: English lawyer and activist founded Amnesty International (d. 2005).
- Whitney M Young Jr: Civil rights leader (head of Urban League).
- Withney Young: Lincoln Ridge Politician.
- Pierre Colinet: Montoire sur le Loir physician.
- Donald Malarkey: American sergeant and author.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love Sends a Little Gift of Roses - Reinald Werrenrath
- I Used to Love You, but It's All Over Now - Frank Crumit
- Cherie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra