Thursday 21 July 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Billy Taylor and Eugenio Cefis.
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Valley of Silent Men by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1921 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Billy Taylor: Greenville, North Carolina -- Orchestra leader (David Frost Show).
- Eugenio Cefis: Italian financier and oil executive.
- Fernand Wibaux: French diplomat, who was a major player in the relations between France and Francophone Africa during the mid-1980s.
- Camille Max-Petit: Gardanne Journalist.
- James Brown: American sociologist and author (d. 2000).
- John Horsley: English actor (b. 2014)
- Indians (9) andYankees (7) hit a record 16 doubles
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cherie - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learning - Green Brothers Novelty Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?