Thursday 21 July 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Francis Blanche and Eugenio Cefis.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1921 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Francis Blanche
- Eugenio Cefis: Italian financier and oil executive.
- Fernand Wibaux: French diplomat, who was a major player in the relations between France and Francophone Africa during the mid-1980s.
- Billy Taylor: Greenville, North Carolina -- Orchestra leader (David Frost Show).
- James Brown: American sociologist and author (d. 2000).
- Indians (9) andYankees (7) hit a record 16 doubles
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cherie - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- My Man (Mon Homme) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sterling Trio