Friday 15 July 1921US date format: 7/15/1921, UK date format: 15/7/1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 15, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Colpi and Robert Bruce Merrifield.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1921 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Henri Colpi: Swiss-French critic, film editor, author...
- Jack Hamilton Beeson: Composer.
- Robert Bruce Merrifield: American chemist, Nobel laureate (d....
- Jack Beeson: American pianist and composer (d. 2010).
- Jean Heywood: English actress.
- Robert Merrifield: American biochemist and academic Nobel...
- In Berkshire Hills, Massachusetts, USA a falling meteor starts a fire.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cherie - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learning - Green Brothers Novelty Band