Friday 4 July 1924, US Independence Day
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eva Marie Saint and Aspen (Colorado).
The Runaway, directed by Nick DeRuve, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1924!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1924 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Eva Marie Saint
- Aspen (Colorado)
- Flagstaff (Arizona)
- Eva Marie Saint in Newark: New Jersey, USA; actress (On the Waterfront).
- Eva Saint: American actress, first known as Claudia Barbour-Roberts on the radio soap, "One Man's Family," a highly popular show that made its debut on 11/04/1949.
- Eva : Newark Actor.