Wednesday 4 September 1957US date format: 9/4/1957, UK date format: 4/9/1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 4, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Khandi Alexander and Patricia Tallman.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Tammy by Debbie Reynolds.
In UK Diana by Paul Anka was in the top 5 hits.
The Thin Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Innocent Ambassadors by Philip Wylie was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Open House.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1957!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1957 ?
- Khandi Alexander: American actress dancer and...
- Patricia Tallman: American actress and stuntwoman.
- Steve Schirripa: Comedian.
- Neil Denari: Architect.
- Maddalena Crippa: Italian film, television and stage...
- Susan MacKay: American former employee of TJX...
- Governor of Arkansas, Orval Faubus, calls out National Guard to stop 9 black students from entering a Little Rock high school
- The Ford Motor Company introduces the Edsel.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debbie Reynolds - Tammy
- Paul Anka - Diana
- Elvis Presley - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
- The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love
- Pat Boone - Love Letters In The Sand
- The Crickets - That'll Be The Day
- The Coasters - Searchin'
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On
- Russ Hamilton - Rainbow
- The Dell-Vikings - Whispering Bells
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?