Friday 5 January 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Seghers and Jean Terrasse.
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Lady Baltimore by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1906 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?