Saturday 5 July 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Bordas and Georges Houel.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 July 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1913 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Pierre Bordas: French publisher, the founder in 1946 of 'éditions Bordas,' a publishing house based in Paris.
- Torvald Klaveness: Norwegian shipowner.
- Georges Houel: France sport Champion.
- George Costakis: Russian art collector (d. 1990).
- Smiley Lewis: American rhythm and blues vocalist and guitarist (d. 1966).
- Queen Wilhelmina meets SDAP-leader Troelstra
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Harry Lauder - She's the Lass for Me
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Peerless Quartet
- To Have, To Hold, To Love - Henry Burr
- The Land of Golden Dreams - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison