Tuesday 6 July 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Willy Guhl and Comoros (Union of the Comoros).
A Woman, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1915 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Willy Guhl
- Comoros (Union of the Comoros)
- Laverne Andrews: Minneapolis, Minnesota -- Singer (Andrews Sisters).
- Marcel Quinet: Belgian pianist / composer (Vague et Sillon).
- Victor Tanguy: French military general, an air force commander in World War II.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Songs of Our Native Birds - Charles Kellogg
- Don't Take My Darling Boy Away - Helen Clark & Joseph Phillips
- Brown Brothers - That Moaning Saxophone Rag