Thursday 8 July 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 8, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Walker and Charles Hard Townes.
A Woman, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1915 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Songs of Our Native Birds - Charles Kellogg
- Don't Take My Darling Boy Away - Helen Clark & Joseph Phillips
- Brown Brothers - That Moaning Saxophone Rag