Sunday 25 July 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Patrick Kennedy Jr and David Napley.
Old Jane of the Gaiety, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1915 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Joseph Patrick Kennedy Jr
- David Napley: Solicitor.
- Joseph Kennedy: American noted family, the first of the Kennedy kids born to Joe and Rose Kennedy.
- S Ethirmanasingham: Sri Lankan businessman and politician.
- RFC Captain Lanoe Hawker becomes the first British military aviator to earn the Victoria Cross, for defeating three German two-seat observation aircraft in one day, over the Western Front.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Tango Girl - Albert & Monroe Jockers
- Simple Melody - Walter Van Brunt & Mary Carson