Wednesday 7 July 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Abigail Walker Alexander and Margaret Walker Alexander.
A Woman, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1915 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Margaret Walker Alexander: Poet / Novelist (For My People).
- Margaret Abigail Walker Alexander: American novelist and poet (d. 1998).
- Kurt Buecheler: German actor, teacher.
- L?on Vandevelde: Bailleul EXecutives.
- Margaret Walker: American novelist and poet (d. 1998).
- An International Railway trolley with an extreme overload of 157 passengers crashes near Queenston, Ontario, killing 15.
- World War I: end of First Battle of the Isonzo.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Songs of Our Native Birds - Charles Kellogg
- Don't Take My Darling Boy Away - Helen Clark & Joseph Phillips
- Brown Brothers - That Moaning Saxophone Rag