Friday 2 July 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 2, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Stafford and Willie Dixon.
When Knights Were Bold, directed by Jack Raymond, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1915 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
- Willie Dixon: Musician.
- Jean Stafford: Writer.
- 8th Duke of Wellington: English large landowner / multi-millionaire.
- Bert Decorte: Flemish poet.
- Arthur Wellesley: 8th Duke of Wellington, Italy-born British peer.
- Valerian Wellesley: 8th Duke of Wellington British peer politician and soldier (d. 2014).
- Porfirio Diaz: Mexican general and politician, 19th, 21st and 23rd President of Mexico (Born 1830).