Monday 6 July 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jens Rohiner and Vincent J McMahon.
The Painted Lady, directed by D. W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1914 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Jens Rohiner: Composer.
- Vincent J McMahon: American wrestling promoter (d. 1984).
- Vince McMahon: Sr.
- Delmira Augustini: Uruguayan poet, murdered at 27.
- The German Kaiser leaves Kiel for a cruise in northern German waters.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fascination - Prince's Orchestra
- This is the Life - Billy Murray