Friday 16 July 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Baroness Llewelyn-Davies of Hastoe and Edward Miller.
Old Jane of the Gaiety, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1915 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Baroness Llewelyn-Davies of Hastoe: Deputy speaker (House of Lords).
- Edward Miller: Master (Fitzwilliam College Cambridge).
- Claude Delaunay: France Painter.
- Barnard Hughes: American actor (Born 1915).
- Ellen White: American co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church (Born 1827).
- Henry James becomes a British citizen, to highlight his commitment to England during the first World War.