Thursday 29 July 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francis W Sargent and Bruce R McConkie.
The Seven Sisters, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Pollyanna Grows Up by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1915 ?
- Francis W Sargent: 64th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1998).
- Bruce R McConkie: American Mormon apostle and writer (d. 1985).
- Bruce McConkie: American colonel and religious leader (d. 1985).
- Francis Sargent: American soldier and politician 64th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1998).
- Pirate Honus Wagner at 41, hits a grand slam HR
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Tango Girl - Albert & Monroe Jockers
- Simple Melody - Walter Van Brunt & Mary Carson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?