Thursday 29 July 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 29, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles H. Townes and Richard Kerry.
Old Jane of the Gaiety, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1915 ?
- Richard Kerry: Diplomat.
- Charles H. Townes: Physicist.
- Francis W Sargent: 64th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1998).
- Bruce R McConkie: American Mormon apostle and writer (d. 1985).
- Bruce McConkie: American colonel and religious leader (d. 1985).
- Francis Sargent: American soldier and politician 64th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1998).
- Pirate Honus Wagner at 41, hits a grand slam HR
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down Among the Sheltering Palms - Lyric Quartet
- The Little Ford Rambled Right Along - Billy Murray