Saturday 31 July 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Steel and Cesar Andreu Iglesias.
The Seven Sisters, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Jaffery by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1915 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Robert Steel: Academic.
- Cesar Andreu Iglesias: Puerto Rican political activist, labor organizer, journalist, novelist, and short-story writer.
- Henri Decae: French cinematographer who began as an editor, sound recordist and director of short films.
- Dante Pantaleoni: Italian artist who worked in various media, from ceramics to sculptor to abstract paintings.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down Among the Sheltering Palms - Lyric Quartet
- The Little Ford Rambled Right Along - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?