Saturday 31 July 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Decaë and Cesar Andreu Iglesias.
Old Jane of the Gaiety, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1915 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Henri Decaë
- Robert Steel: Academic.
- Cesar Andreu Iglesias: Puerto Rican political activist, labor organizer, journalist, novelist, and short-story writer.
- Henri Decae: French cinematographer who began as an editor, sound recordist and director of short films.
- Dante Pantaleoni: Italian artist who worked in various media, from ceramics to sculptor to abstract paintings.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down Among the Sheltering Palms - Lyric Quartet
- The Little Ford Rambled Right Along - Billy Murray