Saturday 6 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Elmer B Staats and H Adams Carter.
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1914 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Elmer B Staats
- H Adams Carter: American mountaineer (d. 1995).
- Elmer Staats: American economist and government staffer, he served four administrations in the role of Comptroller General from 1966 until his retirement in 1981.
- Walter T Watts-Dunton: England, lawyer / Poet / writer (Aylwin).
- 1st air flight out of sight of land (Scotland to Norway)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?