Wednesday 6 March 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Baumel and James Tobin.
Hearts of the World, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1918 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Jacques Baumel: French resistance fighter (under the aliases 'Saint-Just' ',' 'Berneix' or 'Rossini'), deputy in the National Assembly, a Senator, an important leader of the Gaullist movement, and Secretary of State and mayor of Rueil-Malmaison.
- James Tobin: Economist.
- Leslie Smith: English businessman co-founded Lesney Products (d. 2005).
- US naval boat Cyclops disappears in Bermuda Triangle
- The Finnish Air Force is founded. The blue swastika is adopted as its symbol as a tribute to the Swedish explorer and aviator Eric von Rosen, who donated the first plane. Von Rosen had painted the Buddhist symbol on the plane as his personal lucky insignia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- For You a Rose - Prince's Orchestra
- Gems from Leave It To Jane - Victor Light Opera Co.
- I Don't Want to Get Well - Van & Schenck