Thursday 6 March 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lorin Maazel and Amos Cardarelli.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1930 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Lorin Maazel: French-American violinist and conductor of the Pittsburgh Symphony and the Vienna State Opera, with many honors to his credit.
- Amos Cardarelli: Italy sport Champion.
- Brooklyn's Clarence Birdseye develops a method for quick freezing food.
- The first frozen foods of Clarence Birdseye go on sale in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?